“As a good neighbor, I will….”
- PRACTICE SAFETY
- Hand-washing (20 seconds w/soap and water)
- Physical distancing (minimum of 6 ft) AND Face-covering (whenever you are in public places, or caring for someone who has been exposed)
- It’s not physical distancing OR face covering: These are meant to be in tandem for optimal safety. Wearing a mask AND staying 6 feet away is what is recommended.
- FIND OUT IF YOU HAVE COVID-19
- If you have symptoms or have been exposed, it is important that you get tested. Contact your health care provider or the LA County Department of Public Health.
- NOTIFY CLOSE CONTACTS
- It’s important to take initiative and call people we’ve been in touch with. LA County Public Health does contact tracing, but not everyone answers their calls or calls them back.
- Contact tracing is a confidential and simple process used by public health departments to slow the spread of infectious diseases and avoid outbreaks.
- If you are COVID-19 positive, someone from the public health department will call your close contacts and will ask them to quarantine or stay home to help prevent others from getting sick. They will ask if the contact is experiencing any symptoms or has been tested. They will ask about the places the contact has been.
- SELF-ISOLATE (Quarantine)
- If you tested positive for COVID-19, please follow the guidelines for isolation from the LA County Public Health.
- COOPERATE WITH “CONTACT TRACING”
- By taking the phone call, answering questions, and following instructions if you are called by a County Health Department Contact Tracer
Please print this promise and then place it somewhere in your home; let it be a reminder to pray for those who are working tirelessly on our behalf to protect the public from COVID-19.